Set up a Donation Station and encourage friends, colleagues or your community to donate goods to us.
You are here
Donate your clothes, books, films and other household items to your nearest shop and we'll change them into funding for our research.
Each bag that you donate to us could be worth £25, based on the average bag value, which goes directly to supporting our groundbreaking work.
What you can donate
Our 600 shops are all really grateful for any of the below donations. They fly off our shelves and help us raise vital funds.
- Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Quality homeware - anything from cushions to crockery
- Books, CDs, DVDs
- Mobile phones and used printer cartridges
- Electricals (but please do check with your local shop before you donate these)
Unfortunately, there are a few things that we can't sell - white goods such as washing machines and fridges and damaged or broken toys.
Please contact your nearest shop if you're not sure if we can accept your donation and they will be happy to help.
Donating your items
There are a number of ways that you can make sure your donation reaches us.
- If you are donating your unwanted household items, you can bag these up and drop them into your nearest shop.
- If you are donating as a group in your local comunity and have over 20 bags, contact your nearest shop and they can arange to come and pick them up for you.
- If you are a business and are donating unwanted stock, email email@example.com and we can arrange for this to be collected and distributed to a number of our shops