How you can make a major gift to Cancer Research UK. We’ll help you find a way that works best for you.
You are here
Why become a major donor
Why make a gift to Cancer Research UK and what you get in return of your support.
How your donations help
Your generosity lets us:
- fund research into all 200 cancers
- invest in world-class researchers
- fund science of the highest international quality
- save more lives sooner by getting closer to cures
- support projects we'd otherwise be unable to fund.
What you get in return
As a supporter you:
- receive regular updates on our work and the impact of your support
- attend exclusive events, lab tours and receptions
- meet some of our world leading scientists and senior charity staff
- are thanked publically through key communications
- could have laboratories, equipment and research fellowships named after you.
Make a major donation
Contact Holly Hastings-Payne to discuss your donation or to find out about Gift Aid, gifts of assets and overseas donations.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3469 5486.